- You can have your teeth or full jaw replacement for dental implants in Thailand with more affordable rate than that in Europe or U.S.A.
- Thailand has recently been recognized as a dental hub in Southeast Asia and numerous world-class dental clinics consider expanding their business in Thailand.
- The major clients for dental implants in Thailand are mostly senior visitors who lost their teeth. However, the number of young clients for dental implants is rapidly increasing.
- Thai dentists are specializing in a board range of treatments such as dental implants, root canal treatment, white fillings, and teeth cleaning.
What are the dental implants?
Dental implants are a process to affix biologically neutral titanium materials into your jaw bone to replace your missing teeth. Dental implants can function like a real tooth. According to the law, dental implants must be performed by a certified implantologist with dental implant installment plans.
There are 3 types of dental implants.
- Immediate Implants: existing decay or cavities-ridden teeth are removed from patient’s jaw bone and titanium implant posts are replaced at the same time. This process requires a short time to finish. The operation can be done within a day of a visit.
- Immediate Loaded Implants: a fixed prosthetic is attached to the dental implant post immediately after the replacement of dental implant post into patient’s jaw bone.
- Conventional Implants: the replacement of dental implant post into patient’s jaw bone will be performed at first. After that, the dental implant post will be left in patient’s jaw bone least 4-6 months to allow the titanium implant post to fuse with patient’s jaw bone. After examining the dental implant post’s condition, the implantologist will finally attach the fixed prosthetic onto the dental implant post. The whole process requires almost a year to complete.
However, the implantologist will decide whether to perform immediate implants and immediate loaded implants operation depending on jaw bone and gum conditions. It is advisable to consult your implantologist before the operation. To guarantee the success of the operation, most implantologists recommend conventional implants for all patients.
Why choose Thailand?
As mentioned earlier, Dental implants in Thailand offers more affordable dental implant rates than those in Europe or in the United State. Clients are likely to pay as low as US$ 1,500 for a single dental implant (all inclusive) comparing to more than US$ 10,000 of the same operation in the United States, Europe, or Australia.
Patients who lost most or all of their teeth normally have to wait up to 6 months to get their full jaw bone teeth replaced. With advanced innovation, you can have a replacement of a whole jaw bone implant within 24 hours.
As a world-class medical hub, Thailand is expanding medical services to all over the country. You can expect to receive the same standard dental treatment from any dental clinics in Thailand. As a safety precaution, be sure to check the certificate of dentistry. Also, the dental treatment rate must be agreed upon before receiving dental treatments.
Certified Dental Implants Clinics in Thailand
We have a few lists of certified dental clinics in Thailand. For more information, feel free to click links below.
- Denta Joy www.dentajoy.com
Denta Joy is an international dental clinic with offices locating in various areas around Bangkok and its vicinity. The clinic is specializing in Lingual Braces, Invisalign, and dental implants.
- Inspire Smile Clinic www.inspiresmileclinic.com
This clinic is offering various kinds of dental treatments such as dental implants, root canal treatments, white fillings, and teeth cleaning.
- Truth Dental Clinic www.truthdental.com
The clinic has emphasized the concept of “the truth about tooth” to all patients.
- Dental Life www.dentallifeclinic.com
Dental Life clinic is operating under the concept of “Life with a smile”.
- PMDC www.pmdc-dental.com
PMDC is employing the technology of cosmetic surgery to bring a beautiful smile back to patients. This clinic also specializes in teeth bleaching.
- Doctor Arnon clinic www.doctorarnon.com
Doctor Arnon clinic is well recognized as a dental image clinic specializing in dental implants. Recently, this clinic has been appointed as a Clinical Research Center of Osstem Dental Implant. The clinic has offered a relatively lower rate of dental implants than any other clinics in Thailand.
The Bottom Line
Having positioned itself as a medical hub country, Thailand has provided various kinds of dental treatment at reasonable rates. In Thailand, you can receive root canal treatment for as low as US$ 200 while dental fillings may cost you no more than US$ 30 for a single tooth filling and US$ 40 for tooth extraction. With a warm hospitality of Thai cultures, you will find out that Thailand is the best place for your medical treatments.